We work with some of the most inspiring and resourceful organizations in New Mexico. Team TGP embraces our mission to provide superior and affordable resource development services that assist nonprofit organizations in enhancing the quality of life for New Mexico residents.
DATA INTEGRATION & EVALUATION PROGRAM MANAGER
Primary responsibilities include managing data integration and evaluation efforts for the collective impact initiative City Alive in the areas of Data and Evaluation Planning; Data Collection and Reporting; Program, Client, and Community Surveying; Integration of Equity and Inclusion Across Data Agenda; Grant Seeking and Compliance (for the right candidate); and providing other relevant work and data as needed. The qualified person must be highly reliable with the ability to take direction, have strong individual drive and motivation, be able to work efficiently, have a sense of humor, use good judgment, and produce a quality work product. Previous experience will demonstrate a positive employment history, with strong writing ability and project management skills. Preference for persons trained in Results Based Accountability and Racial Equity. Work is performed under the direction of the Leadership Team (which consists of the President/CEO, Vice President, Director of Projects, and Senior Resource Development Officer).
We are always interested in working with dedicated writers as well as those in grant-related fields. We take applications for our Resource Development Officer position on a rolling basis. If you are interested in bolstering the nonprofit sector through effective grant seeking, please submit your materials as described below.
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER
- Alignment with the eight organizational values of TGP
- Belief that New Mexico is a state worth investing in and that the state can increase its ranking in all measures of quality of life
- Relentless pursuit of perfection; will not settle for mediocrity
- Detailed and thorough approach to project management
- Deep understanding of grant seeking and philanthropy, and the emotional intelligence to work effectively with diverse leaders and different personalities
- Ability to be a bold and engaging team member; a leader who inspires and motivates colleagues and clients with new ideas, while at the same time being a “ghost” writer for clients and projects
- Ability to strategically collect information and input while helping design programs and budgets; ability to move projects forward with limited information
- Evidence of success discerning what is important vs. urgent and prioritizing for maximum efficiency; ability to juggle multiple deadlines
- Problem-solving skills, with a combination of confidence and humility
- Effective and winning communication skills, both oral and written, and understands the importance of voice and listening to others during project development; ability to break down complex processes into systematic and simple tasks
- Collaborative decision-making style, with a proven track record of working with individuals at all levels to drive values-based decision-making and results
- Self-awareness, with an ability to treat all members of the community with respect and hold an accurate idea of one’s own strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to accept and provide constructive criticism and edits of work
- Ability to deal with rejection in a healthy way
- Absolute integrity and commitment to working in a team-based environment