We work with some of the most inspiring and resourceful organizations in New Mexico (and beyond). Team TGP embraces our mission to provide superior and affordable resource development services that assist tax-exempt organizations in enhancing the quality of life for their constituencies.
RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (Full Time)
- Alignment with the eight organizational values of TGP, and ability to articulate personal behaviors with each
- Conviction that New Mexico is a state worth investing in and that the state can increase its ranking in all measures of quality of life
- Excellent writing; will not settle for mediocrity (incomplete information, typos, bad grammar, wrong formatting of style)
- Detailed and thorough approach to project management
- Understanding of grant seeking and philanthropy
- Ability to be a bold and engaging team member; someone who inspires and motivates colleagues and clients with new ideas, while at the same time being a “ghost” writer for clients and projects
- Ability to strategically collect information and input while helping design programs and budgets; ability to move projects forward with limited information
- Evidence of success discerning what is important vs. urgent and prioritizing for maximum efficiency; ability to juggle multiple deadlines with grace and good humor
- The emotional intelligence to work effectively with diverse leaders and different personalities
- Problem-solving skills, with a combination of confidence and humility
- Effective and winning communication skills, both oral and written, and understands the importance of voice and listening to others during project development
- Ability to break down complex processes into systematic and simple descriptions
- Self-awareness, with an ability to treat all members of the community with respect and hold an accurate idea of one’s own strengths and weaknesses
- Ability to accept and provide constructive criticism and edits of work
- Ability to deal with rejection in a healthy way
- Curiosity; life-long learner
- Absolute integrity and commitment to working in a team-based environment
Download the job description here. To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and writing sample to email@example.com.
We are always interested in hearing from individuals with grant writing experience that are interested in bolstering the nonprofit sector through effective grant seeking. If you are interested in employment, please submit your materials as described above. We will maintain all prospective employment materials and contact you in the case of an open position.