Albuquerque Public Schools Education Foundation: Success AwardsDeadline: September 10, 2019
The Albuquerque Public Schools (APS) Education Foundation’s Success Awards provide support for innovative practices impacting grade levels, subject levels, or an entire school. Proposals must show results in keeping students in school, giving them a heightened chance for success in their academic futures, and/or improving student’s overall learning environment. Single classroom grants will not be considered.
The APS Education Foundation envisions its grant programs as an opportunity to pilot new, innovative, or promising programs in the district. Proposals must meet the following criteria:
- Clearly aligned with the Award’s focus and district’s priorities
- Serve an entire school or a large percentage of students, such as a grade level or department
- Have clearly defined goals and measurable outcomes to determine the success of the project
- Have a realistic budget and use the award to cover teacher stipends, purchased services, and/or supplies and materials within the proposed activity
- Demonstrate an effort to raise funds through other sources in effort to sustain the proposed project
Amount: A total of up to $100,000 is available to make awards that range $10,000-$25,000. Awards may be made for one or two years.
Eligibility: APS school principals and APS Department leads are eligible to apply. Only one application per school will be accepted.