Anchorum St. Vincent: Impact GrantDeadline: March 22, 2019
Anchorum St. Vincent seeks to impact the community’s well-being through impact grant investments that address social determinants of health with sustainable solutions. Health investments will be made in four primary areas:
- Addressing social determinants of health. Areas of interest include behavioral health conditions and senior health and wellness.
- Embracing health innovation and economic development. Areas of interest include: 1) Innovations in medical devices and procedures that can streamline care; 2) Telehealth and broadband connectivity solutions; and 3) Mobile care solutions that can physically bring needed routine care directly to the patient.
- Expanding the health system’s physical infrastructure. Maximizing the efficacy of existing care facilities and leading efforts to fund and build new ones.
- Extending the continuum of care and wellness to the community and facilitating access to appropriate levels of care, through the CHRISTUS St. Vincent family of providers and other organizations.
Amount: Not specified.
Eligibility: Organizations in good standing in the City and County of Santa Fe New Mexico and six northern New Mexico counties.
- Applicants must attend one of the offered pre-proposal workshops held on February 5, 2019, February 12, 2019, or February 14, 2019. To attend, please email email@example.com with your first and second preferred dates.
- The application cycle will open on February 18, 2019 and will be available on Share New Mexico at: https://sharenm.org/nm-grants