Chamber Music America: Presenter Consortium for JazzDeadline: October 30, 2015
Chamber Music America’s (CMA’s) Presenter Consortium for Jazz provides support to consortia of three U.S. presenters that collectively engage up to three professional U.S. jazz ensembles (consisting of 2-10 musicians each) to perform at each presenter’s venue. Incentives are offered to encourage presentations of CMA’s New Jazz Works commissions. Presenter Consortium for Jazz funds the following eligible expenses: ensemble(s), concert fees, travel, housing, per diem, cartage, and the presenters’ marketing and production costs for the proposed concerts.
Amount: The maximum grant is $10,000 per consortium partner, or $30,000 total. The program will fund up to 75% of eligible expenses.
Eligibility: Each of the three presenting organizations in a consortium must:
- Be based in the U.S. or its territories
- Be located in three separate locations at least 50 miles apart
- Be 501(c)(3) organizations or otherwise eligible for charitable contributions for federal income, estate and gift-tax purposes
- Be CMA member organizations
- Have no overdue reports or financial obligations to CMA