City of Santa Fe: Community Arts Development ProjectsDeadline: June 23, 2017
The City of Santa Fe seeks to support the presentation of artistic content to the general public. Examples of public presentations include performances, productions, exhibitions, art markets, fairs and festivals (i.e. indoor or outdoor community celebrations of the arts), and workshops or conferences. All public presentations must be open and accessible to the general public.
The Community Arts Development program (CAD) funds community-based organizations and projects of high artistic quality that provide arts services to the local community, with an emphasis on projects that bring the community together to celebrate the diversity of artistic heritage. Education through the arts projects in schools and other settings are eligible to apply.
Amount: Grants range up to $6,000. Organizations must match the contract amount dollar-for-dollar in any combination of cash or in-kind.
- Organizations must be a nonprofit with an IRS 501(c)3 status; a public agency; any county, state, or education institution; or apply through a fiscal agent
- With rare exception, only Santa Fe-based organizations will be funded
- Only organizations with a mission that includes the arts will be funded
- Projects must take place in the northern portion of Santa Fe county (i.e. Madrid/ Galisteo to northern boundary of county)
- Organizations must have a State of New Mexico Incorporation Certificate as a domestic or foreign nonprofit corporation and be in good standing with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC)
- Organizations must have a current City of Santa Fe business registration number