City of Santa Fe: Target Impact Support Program – Small Organization Marketing Program
The Small Organization Marketing Program provides funding to build attendance by a targeted audience segment for a specific public event, exhibit, performance, or presentation. Applicants must clearly identify the audience segment using demographic information (i.e., age, geographic location, etc.) and present a focused marketing/advertising/public relations effort to reach that audience. Organizations may request costs related to the campaign.
Examples of projects include:
- A targeted email marketing campaign to build a targeted audience
- Paid Facebook campaign to reach a specific range of audience members
- A select regional campaign to target a market/markets outside of Santa Fe county, using print and/or electronic media
- A branding campaign that will increase the organization’s profile, locally and regionally, with a detailed audience
Organizations who receive contracts for funding shall provide the following services to the City:
- Advertise, publicize, and promote Santa Fe as an arts center through the project described in the application
- Promote and advertise nonprofit attractions and nonprofit performing arts in Santa Fe through the presentation and production of the project
- Market and promote the project through media coverage and placements
- Promote and market the City by utilizing the City Arts Commission’s logo and credit line on all printed and digital promotional material related to the project
- Encourage the cultural development of Santa Fe by maintaining high standards of artistic excellence
- Demonstrate administrative competency through planning, quality programming, and realistic budgeting
- Provide a final report to the City providing statistical and demographic information about audience attendance and the results of the project
- Provide a report to the City of the results of the advertising project
The intent of the program is to develop and build audiences outside of existing marketing and promotional efforts. Applications to support existing efforts will be less successful.
Amount: Organizations may request $5,000, $7,500, or $10,000 in costs related to the campaign. Applications selected for funding will receive the full amount requested.
- With rare exception, only Santa Fe-based organizations are eligible
- Only organizations with a mission that includes the arts may apply
- Projects must take place in the northern portion of Santa Fe county (i.e., Madrid/ Galisteo to northern boundary of county)
- Organizations must be a federally recognized nonprofit with an IRS 501(c)3 status; a public agency; a county, state, or education institution; or apply through a fiscal agent.
- Organizations must have a state of New Mexico Incorporation Certificate as a domestic or foreign nonprofit corporation and be in good standing with the New Mexico Public Regulation Commission (NMPRC)
- Organizations must have a current City of Santa Fe business registration number
- City of Santa Fe-operated programs are not eligible
This post was filed under: