Clif Bar Family Foundation: Small Grant ProgramDeadline: February 1, 2020
The Clif Bar Family Foundation’s mission is to support innovative small and mid-sized groups working to strengthen the food system and communities, enhance public health, and safeguard the environment and natural resources. The Foundation awards small grants for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects. Priority is given to applicants that advance the Foundation’s priorities from a holistic perspective:
- Protect Earth’s beauty and bounty
- Create a robust, healthy food system
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity
- Reduce environmental health hazards
- Build stronger communities
Amount: Grants average approximately $7,000 each.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. Giving is on a national basis.