Clothes Helping Kids, Inc.Deadline: February 24, 2017
Clothes Helping Kids, Inc. (CHK) collects used clothing and household goods for resale. Net income generated from these donations is awarded in grants and partnerships with community-based organizations supporting children and youth in central and northern New Mexico. CHK will support programs that work directly with children and/or youth, and address educational needs, health issues, human services, environmental concerns, or traditional arts and culture.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Quality of focus on children and youth and the number of children/youth engaged
- Proposed impact and effectiveness of the proposed program
- Demonstrated need for this funding to accomplish the goals of the program
- Geographic location of activities
- Capacity to implement and administer the program
- Commitment to evaluate program outcomes and report timely to CHK
Amount: Grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations that support children and youth in central and northern New Mexico.