Clothes Helping Kids, Inc.
Clothes Helping Kids, Inc. (CHK) collects used clothing and household goods for resale. Net income generated from these donations is awarded in grants and partnerships with community-based organizations supporting children and youth in central and northern New Mexico. CHK will support programs that work directly with children and/or youth, and address educational needs, health issues, human services, environmental concerns, or traditional arts and culture.
Applications will be evaluated on:
- Quality of focus on children and youth and the number of children/youth engaged
- Proposed impact and effectiveness of the proposed program
- Demonstrated need for this funding to accomplish the goals of the program
- Geographic location of activities
- Capacity to implement and administer the program
- Commitment to evaluate program outcomes and report timely to CHK
Amount: Grants of up to $5,000 will be awarded.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations that support children and youth in central and northern New Mexico.
This post was filed under: