Community Foundation of Southern New Mexico: Western Sky Community Care Micro Grant FundDeadline: May 28, 2021
The Western Sky Community Care Micro Grant Fund supports nonprofits in improving outcomes in Dona Ana, Luna, Hidalgo, and Sierra Counties of New Mexico. Projects in these counties are defined broadly and may include one or more of the following social determinant areas:
- Economic Stability (employment, housing instability, food insecurity, poverty)
- Education (early childhood education and development, enrollment in higher education, high school graduation, language and literacy)
- Social and Community Context (civic participation, incarceration, discrimination, social cohesion)
- Health and Health Care (access to health care and primary care, health literacy)
- Neighborhood and Built Environment (access to foods that support healthy eating patterns, crime and violence, environmental conditions, quality of housing)
Amount: Grant amounts range from $1,000 to $2,500.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations in Dona Ana, Luna, Hidalgo, and Sierra Counties of New Mexico.
Note: The application cycle will open on April 15, 2021.