Finish Line Youth Foundation
The Finish Line Youth Foundation is a philanthropic outlet for the Finish Line, to help build a sense of legacy for all Finish Line employees, past and present. The Finish Line Youth Foundation focuses funding on organizations that provide opportunities for youth participation in the following areas:
- Youth athletic programs: Community-based programs addressing active lifestyle and team building skills
- Camps: Established camps with an emphasis on sports and active lifestyle, especially programs serving disadvantaged and special needs kids
The foundation may provide financial support for the following purposes:
- Programs and projects: The foundation may support the direct costs of youth programming for requests in their areas of interest
- Scholarships: The foundation may provide full or partial scholarship funding for camps or youth athletic programs
Amount: Grants will generally range from $1,000-$5,000. The Foundation also offers:
- Founder’s Grants, which are emergency funds in the case of natural disasters or other unforeseen circumstances; these grants range from $5,000-$25,000.
- Legacy Grants, which are for qualified organizations in need of improvements and/or renovations to existing buildings, grounds, and property or for new facilities and/or grounds; these grants range from $10,000-$75,000.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations with IRS 501(c)(3) status, or created for eligible public purposes (such as public and private schools and state-funded universities and colleges). Organizations should be located within 25 miles of a Finish Line retail store.
This post was filed under: