Gamma Mu FoundationDeadline: May 31, 2019
The Gamma Mu Foundation allocates resources in support of the following major goals:
- Ensuring the ongoing support of LGBT health and social service organizations
- Enhancing the community through support of projects identifying the Foundation as a source of support for the LGBT community
- Increasing the grantee’s organizational capacity and resources to assure continued program viability after Foundation support terminates
- Giving priority consideration to proposals that provide services in rural and/or underserved settings
Grants are awarded in the following program areas:
- HIV/AIDS Services. These are services and programs benefiting individuals, caregivers, and families directly impacted by HIV/AIDS. It also includes HIV prevention and education programs.
- Community Services. These are services and programs that support LGBTQ sub-populations (e.g., youth, seniors, victims of domestic abuse, etc.).
- Research and Public Education. These are services and programs aimed at helping to make the world a more hospitable place for people regardless of their sexual orientation or gender identity.
Amount: Grants typically range from $2,000-$10,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations.