Max and Victoria Dreyfus FoundationDeadline: May 10, 2015
The Max and Victoria Dreyfus Foundation awards grants to organizations for which a small amount of money can make a big difference. The Foundation primarily provides support for the following:
- Museums and cultural, performing, and visual arts programs
- Educational and skills training programs
- Programs for youth, seniors, and the handicapped
- Environmental and wildlife protection activities
- Community-based organizations and their programs
Amount: The average award range is from $1,000 to $20,000.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations. Giving is on a national basis.
Note: The Foundation has another deadline on November 10, annually.