Michelson 20MM Foundation: Spark Grant Program
Note: No specific deadline given. Grants will be allocated over the next three weeks (until the total funding is distributed).
The mission of the Michelson 20MM Foundation is to improve access, affordability, and efficacy in postsecondary education that leads to meaningful careers. The vision for the Spark Grant Program is to introduce an innovative just-in-time grantmaking process to fill urgent needs for education organizations that are well-aligned with the Foundation’s Key Target Outcomes:
- Increase the number of underserved learners who enroll in postsecondary opportunities
- Increase the number of individuals prepared for 21st century careers
- Decrease the cost of postsecondary education for all students
- Increase students’ college persistence
- Decrease students’ average time to degree completion
- Advance nascent digital technologies that are relevant to learning outcomes
The Foundation seeks to fund highly impactful initiatives that would not be possible if they needed to wait through a traditional grant decision timeline. The Foundation is committed to reaching a decision on each application within 15 business days.
Amount: A total of $100,000 is available to make grants of up to $25,000 each.
Eligibility: United States-based nonprofits, institutions, and for-profits (for for-profit organizations the Foundation will apply additional scrutiny to mission alignment).
This post was filed under: