National Credit Union Foundation: Financial Empowerment Through Coaching
The Financial Empowerment Through Coaching project will fund implementation of Inclusiv and Neighborhood Trust’s Pathways to Financial Empowerment program (https://inclusiv.org/initiatives/financial-empowerment/) and enroll applicants in Inclusiv’s Financial Empowerment Learning Center.
Amount: Not a monetary award. The grant will provide ten credit unions with:
1. Training for two employees on best practice financial coaching program management and delivery
2. Pathways technology integration and platform set up
3. Technical assistance from Inclusiv and Neighborhood Trust for the grant period
4. Access to credit union peer network and Learning Center
5. Pathways licenses and platform use for the grant period
Eligibility: Any credit union that is not currently involved in the Pathways program.
This post was filed under: