New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department: Adoption Promotion and Support ServicesDeadline: June 4, 2019
New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) seeks proposals to provide home study services to ensure opportunities for adoptive families to participate in information sharing activities and training to gain knowledge and skills to assist them in supporting their children. CYFD’s objective is to increase the opportunity for adoptive families and their children to participate in adoption promotion and support activities.
The Contractor shall provide adoption promotion services to private adoptive families, step parent adoptive families, and CYFD Protective Services adoptive families. CYFD county offices are organized into five (5) Regions as follows:
- Region 1: Cibola, McKinley, San Juan, Sandoval, Torrance, and Valencia
- Region 2: Colfax, Guadalupe, Los Alamos, Mora, Rio Arriba, Santa Fe, San Miguel, Taos, and Union
- Region 3: Bernalillo
- Region 4: Chaves, Curry, De Baca, Eddy, Harding, Lea, Quay, and Roosevelt
- Region 5: Catron, Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Lincoln, Luna, Otero, Sierra, and Socorro
Amount: Final funding decisions will be made to ensure an adequate service array in all geographic areas of the state. The Offeror(s) who are awarded the contract will be required to provide a 33% match in-kind or cash.
Eligibility: Any person, corporation, or partnership that meets the following criteria is eligible for funding:
- No serious audit exceptions with CYFD contracts within the last five years
- A record of substantial compliance with contract scope of work and consistent monthly billing and reporting practice
Note: A recommended pre-proposal conference will be held beginning at 10:00 AM Mountain Daylight Time on May 21, 2019 in Apodaca Hall, 2nd floor, 1120 Paseo de Peralta, PERA Bldg, Santa Fe, NM 87501.