New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department: Home Study Survey
The New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) is seeking to establish a contract for the procurement of Home Study Services in support of the Protective Services Program Improvement Plan (PIP) and the Promoting Safe and Stable Families Program.
The goal of the Home Studies program is to prevent child maltreatment among families at risk through the provision of supportive family services. Objectives are to:
- Assure children’s safety within the home and preserve families in which children have been maltreated, when the family’s problems can be addressed effectively
- Address the problems of families whose children have been placed in foster care so that reunification may occur in a safe and stable manner
- Support adoptive families
Home Studies applicants can submit one proposal for a single region or multiple regions. Proposals must include an entire region, as listed below:
- Region 1: Northwest – Cibola, Mc Kinley, San Juan, Sandoval, Torrance, and Valencia Counties
- Region 2: Northeast – Colfax, Guadalupe, Harding Los Alamos, Mora, Rio Arriba, San Miguel, Taos, and Union Counties
- Region 3: Metro – Bernalillo County
- Region 4: Southeast – Chaves, Curry, DeBaca, Eddy, Lea, Quay, and Roosevelt Counties
- Region 5: Southwest – Catron, Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Lincoln, Otero, Sierra, and Socorro Counties
Amount: Approximately $430,749 will be awarded per fiscal year for four years for a total of $1,722,996. A single or multiple contractual agreements will be made. Funding is expected to be awarded for a four year period.
Eligibility: An “Offeror” is defined as any person, corporation, or partnership who chooses to submit a proposal.
Note: A recommended pre-proposal conference will be held on February 24, 2016.
This post was filed under: