New Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department: Time Limited Reunification Services
The Children, Youth and Families Department (CYFD) will establish a contract through competitive proposals for the procurement of Time Limited Reunification Services (TLR). TLR is time limited intensive home based program to support families in reunifying those children in CYFD Protective Services’ custody with their parents. These programs will be required to assist families by providing intensive services to parents who will allow them to reunify with their children in an expedited time frame. Programs will include assisting parents in complying with their treatment plan and working intensely with parents and CYFD Protective Services division to assist in reunifying families in an expedited time frame- no more than four months from the date of referral and within 12 months of the most recent removal from the home.
These services are available to families 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Services are multi-faceted in nature to include:
- Environmental assessment and intervention to improve individual and family interactions, skill building
- Increasing parents protective capacities of their children
- Self and family management
- Case management and coordination and linkages with other services and support in order to increase parental knowledge and reduce the risk of child abuse/neglect
Reunification services are inclusive of the family, the foster parents, and the child if it is appropriate for his/her inclusion, Protective Services staff, extended family members and other community and service providers who are interested and deemed appropriate for inclusion.
Amount: Multiple contractual agreements will be awarded. Funding will be awarded for a four year period.
Eligibility: Offeror is defined as “any person, corporation, or partnership who chooses to submit a proposal.” Eligible applicants include sole proprietors, nonprofit organizations, local bodies of government, and for-profit incorporated entities.
Applicants must identify each district or county they are electing to bid on in their proposal. (See list of districts below). If a proposal submitted includes more than one district, a determination will be made at time of award, which districts will be awarded to Offerors who propose serving multiple districts.
- Colfax and Union Counties
- Rio Arriba and Los Alamos Counties
- San Miguel, Mora and Guadalupe Counties
- Santa Fe County
- Taos County
- Dona Ana County
- Grant and South Catron Counties
- Luna and Hidalgo Counties
- Otero and Lincoln Counties
- Sierra, Socorro and North Catron Counties
- Chaves County
- Curry and Roosevelt Counties
- Eddy County
- Lea County
- Quay, Harding and DeBaca Counties
- Bernalillo County
- Cibola County
- McKinley County
- San Juan County
- Sandoval County
- Torrance County
- Valencia County
Note: A recommended pre-proposal conference will be held on March 1, 2016.
This post was filed under: