Ovation Foundation: Creative Economy innOVATION Grant AwardsDeadline: September 29, 2017
The Creative Economy innOVATION Grant Awards recognize model nonprofit arts organizations who cultivate and support artists and enterprises in the creative industries. The key goal of a program should be the empowerment of fledgling enterprises to become fully developed through capacity-building, accelerating partnerships, and/or fiscal support.
Amount: Up to five organizations will be awarded $25,000 each.
Eligibility: Organizations may apply if they meet all of the following eligibility requirements:
- 501(c)(3), tax-exempt status, as defined by the IRS
- Principal offices and programs within the United States
- An operating budget of not more than $3 million
Grantees must be willing to be featured in various digital, print and broadcast media for Ovation LLC and The Ovation Foundation.
Organizations that have capacity-building programs helping organizations that focus on one or more of the following creative industries are eligible:
- Architecture and interior design
- Digital media: Gaming, graphics, animation, video, motion, or web
- Entertainment: Sound recording, film, television, or radio
- Fashion: Apparel design, manufacturing, wholesale
- Furniture and decorative arts
- Industrial and product design: Consumer goods or toys
- Visual and performing arts: Theater, dance, music, visual, literary, media, or folk and traditional arts