PNM Resources Foundation: Power Up – Economic Vitality Grants
The PNM Resources Foundation will focus on three impact areas in 2019:
- Education: Grants will support STEM education for students
- Economic Vitality: Grants will support creating and sustaining jobs in New Mexico, and job or skills training
- Reduce Your Use: Grants will support energy saving improvements for organizations
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations.
- Education: Grants range from $5,000-$15,000
- Economic Vitality: Grants range from $10,000-$50,000
- Reduce Your Use: Grants range up to $5,000
Note: The above deadline is for Economic Vitality grant requests only. The Education round was due April 5, 2019. Reduce Your Use grants are expected to open on September 13, 2019 and will have a rolling application until all funds are distributed.
This post was filed under: