Region IX Education Cooperative: Educational DiagnosticianDeadline: August 23, 2019
Region IX Education Cooperative will support individuals or organizations to provide educational diagnostic services to eligible students throughout Lincoln County and Otero County, New Mexico. The scope of work includes:
- Provide direct services to eligible students on school days between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or other hours or days as mutually agreed upon by the Offeror and the Educational Services Director or designee
- Perform testing according to state standards, federal regulations, and as required by Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
- Participate at Individual Education Program (IEP) meetings and in development of IEPs as required
- Attend training sessions as required by Region IX Education Cooperative at the negotiated contract hourly rate for administrative time
- Complete data entry for service every two weeks for services provided to each district
- Provide teacher consultation to teachers as needed
- Provide consultation to the parents of students as needed
- Accept responsibility for the payment of all appropriate taxes
- Report to the Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
- Follow the Region IX schedule unless prior approval is given by the
- Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
- Contractor is responsible for the agreed positions within any given school year
Amount: Contract awards will be made.
Eligibility: Awards will be made to individuals and organizations.