Region IX Education Cooperative Related Services: Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Educational DiagnosticianDeadline: May 22, 2019
Region IX Education Cooperative (the Agency) is seeking offers to provide special education related services to eligible students in its member districts (https://www.rec9nm.org/Member_Districts). Related services include Occupational Therapy, Occupational Therapy Assistants, Physical Therapy, Physical Therapy Assistants, Speech Language Pathology, and Educational Diagnostician.
Scope of Work:
- Provide to Region IX member districts an excellent quality of services as per specifications and conditions contained in the Request for Proposals and any resulting contract
- Provide direct services to eligible students on school days between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. or other hours or days as mutually agreed upon by the Offeror and the Educational Services Director or designee
- Maintain a comprehensive treatment log and therapy schedule as specified by Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
- Perform evaluations according to state standards, federal regulations, and as required by Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
- Participate at Individual Education Program (IEP) meetings and in development of IEPs as required
- Attend training sessions as required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services at the negotiated contract hourly rate
- Complete data entry for service captured in the Agency’s prescribed format and technology on at least a monthly basis for services provided to each student
- Complete data entry for services eligible for School Based Medicaid services captured in the Agency’s format and technology on a at least a bi-weekly basis for students on the caseload
- Submit typed end-of-year and end-of-treatment summary reports for each assigned student within 15 calendar days of the last therapy/treatment session
- Provide teacher consultation to teachers as needed and/or requested by the Agency
- Provide consultation to the parents of students as needed and/or requested by the Agency
- Accept responsibility for the payment of all appropriate taxes, including Federal, State, FICA, and Gross Receipts
- Report to the Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
Follow Agency’s policies and procedures
- Follow the assigned member district’s school schedule unless prior approval is given by the Region IX Educational Services Director or designee
- Contractor is responsible for the agreed positions within any given school year unless the offeror and Agency have agreed otherwise
Amount: The Agency will award multiple contractual awards between the two parties (awarded Offeror and Region IX Education Cooperative); the procurement may be used by other parties. The contract shall be implemented for a term of one calendar year, and may be extended on an annual basis for up to three years in one-year increments.
Eligibility: Public or private organizations with ability to provide the required services.
Note: Offerors who wish to complete the distribution list must do so by May 6, 2019.