RSF Social Finance: Seed FundDeadline: March 15, 2019
RSF’s mission is to create financial relationships that are direct, transparent, personal, and focused on long-term social, economic, and ecological benefit. It achieves its mission by:
- Offering investors and donors dynamic ways to align their money with their values
- Connecting entrepreneurs with diverse forms of capital
- Empowering leaders and advancing innovations in the field of social finance
The RSF Seed Fund provides small grants to organizations that offer innovative solutions to challenges in the areas of social finance, food and agriculture, education and the arts, or climate and environment. Grantees must demonstrate a capacity for effectiveness and impact in addressing their cause.
Amount: Grants range from $500-$3,500.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations; organizations that are fiscally sponsored by tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations; schools or universities; non-governmental entities; Indian tribes or tribal nonprofits; and territorial, tribal, or unit of local government entities. Funding is provided for new initiatives, defined as:
- Organizations in the first two years of operation
- New projects or programs, less than one year old, from organizations with an operating history greater than two years