Santa Fe County Community Services Department: Implementation of Youth ProgramsDeadline: April 2, 2015
Santa Fe County is seeking competitive proposals to implement educational programs serving youth county wide. It is the County’s intent to award multiple contracts for these services. The Contractor shall:
- Develop and administer programs designed to serve the youth of Santa Fe County, which may include, but are not limited to, reading and math literacy programs, educational support activities, outdoor nature activities, and recreation.
- Serve children from kindergarten to 12th grade and provide educational programming that is age appropriate.
- Integrate evidence based or promising practices into programming to increase the health and overall social well-being of Santa Fe County youth in at least one of the areas identified in the Santa Fe County Health Action Plan.
- Provide programs that shall affect specific health indicators for Santa Fe County which may include, but are not limited to, building protective factors to increase mental and/or physical health and reduce substance abuse and/or obesity. Programs should also address enhanced learning opportunities.
- Provide programs that incorporate family engagement in programming.
- Implement methods and strategies to recruit youth, including high risk youth, into the program.
Amount: Up to $20,000, administrative costs shall not exceed 5% of total grant award. A 20% cash or in-kind match is required.
Eligibility: Offeror is defined as any person, corporation, or partnership who chooses to submit a proposal.
Note: A pre-proposal conference will be held on March 10, 2015. Attendance is strongly encouraged.