Taos Community Foundation: Women Give Taos Impact GrantDeadline: January 31, 2019
The Women Give Taos Impact Grants support issues that significantly impact women and girls in the community. Applicants must address at least one of the following issue areas:
- Life skills/employment, parenting, preparation, and training
- Access to educational opportunity
- Emotional and physical health (including addiction and teen pregnancy)
- Healthy development and personal authority of young girls
- Violence – societal and domestic
Amount: Awards range from $10,000-$30,000.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations, federally-recognized Indian tribes, public schools, and governmental agencies that serve Women and Girls in Taos and Western Colfax Counties.