TD Bank Group: TD Ready ChallengeDeadline: August 23, 2019
TD Ready Challenge is seeking to fund programs, grounded in clinical solutions, that focus on preventative efforts such as screening, early detection, and intervention innovations aimed at reducing the onset, development, and severity of chronic disease and other illnesses, and satisfy any one or both of the following criteria:
- Aim to improve on existing healthcare practices and services to help reach underserved and remote populations (Canada) and/or low to moderate income populations (U.S.)
- Utilize technologies to reach underserved and remote populations (Canada) and/or low to moderate income populations (U.S.)
There is a preference for programs that:
- Have proven success scaling out to additional additional communities
- Will use the grant to scale out to additional communities/populations or are pilot projects with material evidence of viable success and scalability
- Have a clear evaluation and measurement process to track impact
- Demonstrate benefit for populations facing barriers to accessing care
- Focus on applied research that aims to solve specific health problems (versus basic/general research)
- Focus on funding initiatives that impact patient health directly, and not initiatives that aim to improve operational issues, such as optimizing staff levels, workforce management, etc.
- Demonstrate impact that extends beyond a single organization through a knowledge mobilization strategy and intent
Amount: Up to 10 one-time $1,000,000 (Canadian Dollar) grants are available.
Eligibility: U.S. charitable, nonprofit organizations as defined by section 501(c)(3) of the IRS tax code and Canadian registered or incorporated charities and not-for-profits.