Team4Tech: Partnerships Support Education-Focused NonprofitsDeadline: June 1, 2021
Team4Tech helps nonprofit partners reach their goals related to technology integration for positive education impact. Support is provided to education-focused nonprofits in the areas of STEM, social justice, female empowerment, entrepreneurship, and workforce development. Nonprofits must focus efforts on underserved learners: pre-primary to secondary students, adult vocational learners, entrepreneurs.
Team4Tech ideally work with its nonprofit partners for three to five years. Initially, Team4Tech spends several months in conversation with the nonprofit partner, defining the desired outcomes of the collaboration and the corresponding indicators to measure progress. From there, Team4Tech works with nonprofits to scope out specific projects that are ultimately pitched to corporate partners for volunteer matching. These projects take a variety of forms including virtual, hybrid, and on-site options.
Ideal Candidates Possess:
* Clear vision for how technology can amplify impact for program participants
* Local buy-in from staff, teachers, students, and community members
* Dedicated project manager/IT point person to work with Team4Tech (who has the ability to make decisions on behalf of your organization)
* Basic technical infrastructure already in place
* Data-driven with systems for M&E (monitoring and evaluation)
* 10 or more full-time staff members
* Plan to scale directly and through the local ecosystem
Amount: Support is provided in the form of technology solutions and training, capacity building, and matching technology grants of up to $15,000 per year.
Eligibility: Nonprofit partner requirements:
* U.S. 501(c)3 or equivalent certification in country of operation
* Reach at least 700 direct beneficiaries per year
* Have sufficient staff, devices, and bandwidth for teachers/staff to work virtually
* Ability to securely host volunteers (for on-site projects)
* Demonstrated track record of positive education impact
Note: An information session about partnering with Team4Tech will be held on May 19, 2021.