The Atlantic and Allstate: Renewal Awards
The Renewal Awards are a program from the Atlantic and Allstate that recognizes the social innovation demonstrated by thousands of nonprofits that are finding creative solutions to America’s most pressing problems.
Nominated nonprofits will be judged on:
- 501(c)(3) status and an online presence, including a Facebook account, Twitter account, YouTube channel, or website
- Score on Charity Navigator
- Impact to date, based on publicly available information
- Potential program impact for the future, based on publicly available information
- Presence and reviews on Guidestar and GreatNonprofits.org
- Ability to replicate the project or program in communities across America
- Existing positive impact on community
- Ability to build partnerships with other institutions
- Potential program impact for the future
Amount: Five winners will each receive $40,000 in funding over two years. One of the winners will additionally be presented with the Allstate Youth Empowerment Award.
Eligibility: Nominators (i.e., persons submitting a nomination) must be legal residents of the 50 United States (excluding Puerto Rico) and the District of Columbia who are 21 years or older at the time of entry; and nonprofits (i.e., 501(c)(3) organizations who are the subject of a nomination).
This post was filed under: