Wells Fargo / National Wildlife Foundation: Environmental Solutions for Communities Grant Program 2015
The Environmental Solutions for Communities grant program supports highly-visible projects that link economic development and community well-being to the stewardship and health of the environment. Collectively, investments under this initiative will promote a sustainable future for communities by:
- Supporting sustainable agricultural practices and private lands stewardship
- Conserving critical land and water resources and improving local water quality
- Restoring and managing natural habitat, species, and ecosystems that are important to community livelihoods
- Facilitating investments in green infrastructure, renewable energy, and energy efficiency
- Encouraging broad-based citizen and targeted youth participation in project implementation
Amount: Total: $2,500,000; Range: $25,000-$100,000.
Eligibility: Eligible applicants include nonprofit 501(c) organizations, state government agencies, local governments, municipal governments, Indian tribes, educational institutions. Giving is on a national basis with priority geographies detailed online. Albuquerque and Santa Fe are listed as priority areas for New Mexico.
This post was filed under: