WITH Foundation: Health Care for Adults With Developmental Disabilities GrantsDeadline: April 9, 2021
WITH Foundation will grant awards in support of programs that improve delivery of health care to adult consumers with developmental disabilities. Projects must include at least one of the following:
- Improve health practitioner competency through education and/or training programs
- Address the current inadequate reimbursement system
- Advance formal care coordination
- Enhance public awareness regarding the inadequacies of developmentally disabled care in order to advance systemic change
- Increase understanding of supported decision-making in healthcare settings
- National efforts in digital health that support designers and developers to include the perspectives/experiences of the IDD community within the design process, in order to create better technology for all
- Social policy research
- Identify and overcome barriers to high-quality healthcare access
Note: General operating support is only considered for grantees that have previously utilized WITH Foundation project funding.
Amount: Grants typically range between $30,000-$50,000 over a duration of one year, but may cover as much as three years to support programming that warrants extended funding.
Eligibility: All applicants must have tax-exempt 501(c)(3) status as a nonprofit organization.
Note: Applications from the San Francisco Bay Area may be given preferential consideration, however, applications from other areas in the United States will not be excluded.