We work primarily with tax-exempt organizations including nonprofits, public agencies, and educational institutions to evaluate projects funded by private and public sources.
Whether you need assistance with developing your evaluation plan framework, building out a logic model, evaluating your results, or strategizing the move from collecting data to taking action, we can help you take your grant project – before you apply or after it’s awarded – to the next level.
With The Grant Plant as your evaluator you can expect:
- Unique Approach – Your staff and constituents will be active in a community-focused evaluation approach that emphasizes the importance of their engagement, participation, and ownership of the process.
- Partnerships – You’ll work with a team of evaluators – experienced researchers, analysts, facilitators, and project managers – who will conduct interviews, focus groups, and staff reflection sessions, and identify data sources.
- Relevance – You care about more than grant compliance, reporting requirements, and standardized measures. Our evaluators use an equity-based evaluation design to define what really matters for measurement, practical ways to collect data, and how to use insights for better programming, reporting, and storytelling.
- Overcoming the Status Quo – You’ll be energized by approaching evaluation as more than a condition of grant funds. We’ll help you break out of the conventional methods that may run counter to your important cultural values.
“Working with The Grant Plant makes me feel supported and appreciated for the work we do and community we serve.”
– Development Director of a Community-Based Organization