You know your organization, your goals, and your funding needs. We know grants. And we know the grant process can be complicated and time-consuming. We set up our clients for grant success by streamlining the process, sharing our expertise, and providing support every step of the way.
We work primarily with tax-exempt organizations including nonprofits, public agencies, and educational institutions to secure grants from private and public sources.
With The Grant Plant as your guide you can expect:
- Professional partners – You’ll work with a team of grant experts – researchers, writers, designers, and project managers – who will put their hearts into your project.
- Comprehensive services – The amount of guidance our clients require varies. That’s why we offer a range of grant services so they can choose what best fits their needs. We help our clients find and apply for grants, report on grant use, and support their internal grants office.
- Singular experience – Expect a professional, rigorous – and, yes, enjoyable – experience when you collaborate with us.
- Ethical approach – Industry standards and best practices are fundamental to everything we do.
- Flexible process – We pride ourselves on being approachable and flexible and are happy to adapt our proven processes to the way you like to work.
- Dedicated project management – A dedicated account representative (your “bud”) will manage your grants calendar so you can focus on your work.
“I was stunned by their skills and touched by their kindness. This could not be done without their excellence and hard work!”
– Biosciences professor regarding a National Sciences Foundation proposal