New Mexico Foundation: Native American Relief Fund
The Native American Relief Fund is offering a third round of funding. The Fund will provide emergency grants to tribal communities and non-profit organizations to bring food, water, and other emergency supplies to some of the hardest-hit families and communities impacted by COVID-19 across the Navajo and Apache Nations, and Pueblos of New Mexico.
Specifically, The Fund will be used to prevent, mitigate or respond to threats from COVID-19 and can support relief efforts in the following areas:
• Food, medical supplies and personal items
• Community and individual relief and recovery needs
• Internet access and connectivity
• Other needs and expenses directly related to the coronavirus pandemic
Amount: A total of $400,000 is available to make awards that range up to $20,000.
Eligibility: An applicant must be one of the following:
• Federally recognized tribe
• 501c3 nonprofit organization in good standing
• Native-led organization with a fiscal sponsor
Deadline: February 5, 2021.
|Funder||New Mexico Foundation|
|Eligibility||Nonprofit Organization, Tribal Government|
|Sector||COVID-19 Emergency Response, Social Services, Nutrition|