Paso Del Norte Health Foundation: Community Outreach Worker
The Paso del Norte Health Foundation leads, leverages, and invests in initiatives, programs and policies that promote health and prevent disease in the Paso del Norte region. The Foundation’s Community Outreach Worker (promotora outreach) program is designed to address the COVID-19 pandemic. The program will support organizations to:
* Recruit and train promotoras related to COVID-19, community services, and related topics
* Supervise and deploy promotoras for COVID-19 related outreach
* Coordinate with other organizations who have promotoras to leverage resources
Competitive proposals provide:
* Clear plans for community outreach or education services
* Robust promotora supervision and outreach strategy
* An appropriate budget for the proposed work
* Evidence to show applicant capacity is sufficient to support the grant
* Documentation of political will from executive or governing leadership
* Documentation of partnerships such as letters of support or memoranda of agreements
Amount: Not specified.
Eligibility: Nonprofit agencies and units of government, including universities, that have demonstrated experience with promotra outreach and are within the Paso del Norte region (Luna, Dona Ana, and Otero Counties in New Mexico).
Deadline: January 4, 2021.
|Funder||Paso Del Norte Health Foundation|
|Eligibility||Institutes of Higher Education, Local Government, Nonprofit Organization|
|Sector||COVID-19 Emergency Response, Health|
|Grant Amount||Not Provided|