PNM: COVID-19 Residential Customer Relief
The PNM COVID Residential Customer Relief Program is designed to deliver assistance to residential customers who are behind on their bill and need a hand in getting their account in better status to avoid an interruption of electric service down the road, and ultimately breathe a sigh of relief when they are facing a large past due balance.
Amount: $2,000,000 is available across the PNM COVID-19 Relief programs (business/nonprofit customer relief and residential customer relief). Credit available is between $50-$200 per income eligible residential customer
Eligibility: Households with account balances past-due 31+ days starting in March 2020. Current income must be within the following net income guidelines per household:
- Household of 1 person = $2,659 monthly household income
- Household of 2 persons = $3,574 monthly household income
- Household of 3 persons = $4,525 monthly household income
- Household of 4 persons = $5,459 monthly household income
- Household of 5 persons = $6,392 monthly household income
- Household of 6 persons = $7,325 monthly household income
- Household of 7 persons = $8,259 monthly household income
- Household of 8 persons = $9,192 monthly household income
Note: Small business customers must pay at least 25% of past due balance and enter a payment arrangement for the remaining past due balance.
Deadline: December 31, 2020 or while funds last.
|Sector||COVID-19 Emergency Response|
|Deadline||December 31, 2020|