PNM: COVID-19 Small Business And Nonprofit Customer Relief
PNM recognizes that mall businesses and nonprofits are the backbone of communities across New Mexico and wants to ensure business and nonprofit customers have the power needed for to support their operations. The PNM COVID Small Business and Nonprofit Customer Relief Program is designed to deliver assistance for small business and nonprofit customers who are behind on their bill and need a hand in getting their account in better status to avoid an interruption of electric service down the road, and breathe a sigh of relief when they are facing a large past due balance.
Amount: Credit available is between $500 per customer.
Note: Small business customers must pay at least 25% of past due balance and enter a payment arrangement for the remaining past due balance.
Eligibility: To qualify entities must be:
* Registered with the New Mexico Secretary of State.
* Be a small business customer with 50 or fewer employees or a 501(c)3 nonprofit.
* Locally owned and non-franchised in New Mexico.
* Restaurant, retail, hospitality, leisure, entertainment industries required.
* An active, non-residential PNM electric customer for the past 6 months.
* Experiencing financial hardships due to COVID-19, with account 31+ days past due.
* Small business customers must be 2A or 2B customers. This information is located on the PNM bill on the second page toward the middle of the top of the page (see website for illustration).
Deadline: November 15, 2021
|Eligibility||For Profit Organization, Nonprofit Organization|
|Sector||COVID-19 Emergency Response, Economic Development/Job Training|
|Deadline||November 15, 2021|