Sierra County: Small Business Continuity Grant
The Sierra County Small Business Continuity Grant will provide funding that may be used to reimburse costs that:
- Are necessary expenditures incurred due to the public health emergency with respect to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID–19)
- Were not accounted for in the budget most recently approved as of March 27, 2020 (the date of enactment of the CARES Act) for the State or government
- Were incurred during the period that begins on March 1, 2020, and ends on December 30, 2020
Expenses covered per program type are detailed below:
- Business Continuity: Non-owner employee payroll, rent, scheduled mortgage payments, insurance, utilities, or marketing.
- Business Redesign: Reconfiguring physical space, installing Plexiglas barriers, purchasing web-conferencing or other technology to facilitate work-at-home, PPE for employees, or temporary structures to mitigate the spread of Covid-19.
Amount: Grants of up to $10,000 will be awarded.
Eligibility: Small businesses with 50 or fewer full-time equivalent employees that are headquartered in Sierra County, New Mexico, and either have been forced to close or severely curtail business operations as a result of closure orders from the state and have an annual revenue of $2 million or less prior to the impact of COVID-19. The business must have also had a start date of March 1, 2019 or prior.
Deadline: October 9, 2020.
|Eligibility||For Profit Organization|
|Sector||COVID-19 Emergency Response, Economic Development/Job Training|