Academy of Country Music: ACM Lifting LivesDeadline: October 1, 2019
ACM Lifting Lives is dedicated to improving lives through the power of music. Lifting Lives grants fund:
- Music therapy or programs facilitating healing through music
- Purchase or repair of musical instruments (as it relates to therapeutic programs)
Purchase or repairs of music-related equipment (equipment includes, but is not limited to, computers, software, and recording equipment) as it relates to therapeutic programs
Types of Music as Therapy Programs Include:
- Music programs for special needs schools and camps
- Music programs for emotional and mental health well-being
- Music therapy programs in hospices and hospitals
- Music instruments and music programs for those with disabilities
- Music therapy programs in retirement homes and nursing centers
- Musical instruments and music programs for the military
- Music-related relief programs in communities devastated by natural disasters
Amount: Grants typically range from $5,000-$10,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations.