Allstate Foundation: Racial Equity Grants
Note: May 12, 2023 is the deadline for pre-applications. Selected nonprofits will be invited to submit a full application at a later date.
The Allstate Foundation supports organizations working in racial equity and inclusivity in the green economy; racial equity and inclusivity in the implementation of projects and programs related to the American Rescue Plan and American Jobs Plan; and worker-centric policies and opportunities for frontline and essential workers with a racial equity and inclusivity lens.
Grants may be utilized for any general purpose related to the execution of work, projects, and programming related to the three priority focus areas. Overhead is an allowable expense.
The Allstate Foundation’s Racial Equity grantmaking program seeks proposals from 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations working in one or more of the following focus areas:
* Racial equity and inclusivity in the green economy, including career pathways and pipelines.
* Racial equity and inclusivity in implementation of projects and programs related to the American Rescue Plan and American Jobs Plan.
* Worker-centric policies and opportunities for frontline and essential workers with a racial equity and inclusivity lens.
The Foundation seeks to fund organizations with:
* Demonstrated expertise aligned with the selected focus area
* Demonstrated proximity to community served
* Evidence of internal (organizational) and external (programmatic) racial equity lenses
* Organization leadership that resembles community served
* Systemic analysis of barriers to equitable employment
* Continuous learning and evidence-based programming
* Impact as measured by ability to achieve outcomes, not necessarily by project scale
Amount: Grants of $100,000 will be awarded for a project period of 12 months.
Eligibility: 501(c)3 nonprofit organizations working in the above areas. Schools are not eligible. Fiscally sponsored organizations lacking 501(c)3 status are not eligible.
This post was filed under: