AstraZeneca Health and Science Innovation ChallengeDeadline: July 31, 2017
AstraZeneca will supporting the development of the next generation of scientists and strengthening the independent medical education provided to current students and practitioners. It also contributes thought leadership to drive growth in the life sciences sector. The AstraZeneca Health and Science Innovation Challenge supports programs that meet one of the following objectives:
- Present a new approach, tool or technology to help solve a health challenge; or
- Build knowledge and skills in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math among K-12 or undergraduate students.
Applications should address the following criteria:
- Respond to an urgent unmet need related to health and/or science in the community
- Describe the intended impact that the program will have on the target population
- Define measurable outcomes and outline a how progress will assessed
Amount: Grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations that are located in the U.S.