AstraZeneca Health and Science Innovation Challenge
AstraZeneca Health and Science Innovation Challenge supports programs that meet one of the following objectives:
- Present a new approach, tool, or technology to help solve a health challenge
- Build knowledge and skills in the fields of science, technology, engineering and math among K-12 or undergraduate students
Applications should address the following criteria:
- Respond to an urgent unmet need related to health and/or science in the community
- Describe the intended impact that the program will have on the target population
- Define measurable outcomes and outline a how progress will assessed
Amount: Grants of up to $15,000 will be awarded.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations that are located in the U.S.
Note: The application form will open on July 1, 2018.
This post was filed under: