Bernalillo County: After School Programs
Bernalillo County’s Purchasing Department on behalf of the Office of Health and Social Services is soliciting proposals from non-profit agencies to provide after school programs for students attending the following four selected Albuquerque Public Schools:
- Adobe Acres Elementary
- Mission Avenue Elementary
- Navajo Elementary
- Rudolfo Anaya Elementary
The County has intentionally not provided the types of programs or specific target populations. Offerors are encouraged to demonstrate program creativity and positive impact. Requirements and deliverables are as follows:
- Demonstrate positive impact on student’s school attendance as a result of participation in after school programming.
- Average a minimum of 30 students per day.
- Provide after school programs a minimum of 2.5 hours each day school is in session.
- Maintain a staff to student ratio no higher than 1:15 and no lower than 1:10.
- Maintain a clean and safe program environment for students, staff, volunteers, and visitors.
- Provide low cost to no cost alternatives for low income families.
Amount: $30,000 for one program per school for a total of $120,000. Awards will be made to the highest ranked Offeror(s) on a per school basis; one Offeror and one program will be awarded per school.
Eligibility: Offerors currently incorporated as a non-profit corporation, duly registered and in good standing with the State of New Mexico Office of the Secretary of State, the Office of New Mexico Attorney General or any other governmental agency that shows the non-profit is currently in good standing and which has non-profit status under Section 501 (c)3) of the U.S. Internal Revenue Service Code.
Note: There is a mandatory pre-proposal meeting on November 18, 2014.
This post was filed under: