Bernalillo County: Community Event Sponsorships
Bernalillo County is seeking proposals to fund community events that are free to the public. Events should support activities that help ensure access to quality of life initiatives and should be aligned with one of the following categories:
- Category 1 – Art and Culture: Focus areas are Dance and/or Music and Theatre
- Category 2 – Art and Culture: Focus areas are Visual Art and History and/or Literature
- Category 3 – Health: Focus areas are Nutrition (i.e. education, food distribution) and Outreach (i.e. basic preventive medicine, medical screenings)
- Category 4 – Education: Focus areas are: Back to School Preparedness; School/Community Engagement; and Extended Learning Opportunities
- Category 5 – Family and Community Development: Focus areas are Workforce Development (i.e. pre-employment services, job fairs); Senior Activities; Housing Resources (i.e. rental and utility assistance, homelessness); and Animal Humane (i.e. pet adoption, immunization clinics)
Amount: Approximately $35,000 is available with awards averaging at $2,500 per agency per awarded event.
Eligibility: Nonprofit organizations that are duly registered and in good standing with the New Mexico Secretary of State’s Office. Funded events shall occur between June 1, 2016 through June 30, 2017.
This post was filed under: