Brabson Library and Educational Foundation
The Brabson Library and Education Foundation is a philanthropic family foundation that reflects the family’s passion for bold, innovative ideas that may have a significant and long-term impact, especially in education and the arts.
The Foundation’s vision is:
- Living in a world using its resources sustainably
- Promoting peace through education
- Human beings living in dignity
- Impact people’s lives through education and beauty
- Include future generations in funding and Foundation activities
- The Foundation grows financially at a maximum rate
- The Foundation funds a library for the work of the Foundation family’s father and as a museum for the Foundation
- The Foundation is so strong and worthy that family members want to contribute to it
- Provide opportunities for people to advance and excel within and beyond traditional educational and artistic paths
Amount: Recent grants average from $1,000 to $15,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. Giving on a national basis.
This post was filed under: