City of Albuquerque: Urban Enhancement Trust FundDeadline: October 25, 2018
The Urban Enhancement Trust Fund (UETF) is a public endowment created by the Albuquerque City Council in 1983. UETF is a two-year program with planning, application, review, and selection process. UETF supports organizations that are dedicated to enhancing Albuquerque’s cultural vitality in the area of visual art, music, theater, dance, history, or literature. UETF funds projects (not operating expenses) that meet the following guidelines:
- All projects must take place within the Albuquerque city limits
- All projects should have a favorable economic or cultural impact on the city where “residents appreciate, foster, and respect Albuquerque’s arts and culture”
Projects funded in the past include:
- Arts/cultural educational workshops at community centers, schools, senior centers, and other public venues
- Free performances, exhibits or cultural festivals
- Audio, video, or electronic productions
- Oral histories, cultural research or plans
- Historical or literary publications or programs
Amount: A total of $350,000 is available for the FY 2020-21 cycle to make awards that range up to $12,000.
Eligibility: Proposals for arts and cultural services projects must be submitted by nonprofit, tax-exempt organizations or through a fiscal sponsor.
Note: Informational meetings will be held on September 21 and September 24, 2018. The UETF committee highly encourages all organizations that are interested in applying attend one of the two meetings. See the link for more information.