City of Albuquerque: Urban Enhancement Trust FundDeadline: October 31, 2020
Note: Exact deadline date TBD. Current guidelines indicate the deadline will be in October of 2020.
Albuquerque’s Urban Enhancement Trust Fund supports projects that enhance and enrich culture for city residents. UETF funds projects that are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- All projects must take place within the Albuquerque city limits
- All projects should have a favorable economic or cultural impact on the city
- UETF funds art, music, theater, dance, history, and literature
Projects funded in the past have included:
- Arts/cultural educational workshops at community centers, schools, senior centers, public venues
- Free performances, exhibits, or cultural festivals
- Audio, video, or electronic productions
- Oral histories, cultural research, or plans
- Historical or literary publications or programs
Amount: Grants of up to $12,000 are awarded.
Eligibility: Non-profit organizations, arts organizations, and organizations that apply through an appropriate fiscal sponsor. The organization must be dedicated to enhancing Albuquerque’s cultural vitality in the area of visual art, music, theater, dance, history, or literature.UETF funds projects that:
- Take place within the Albuquerque city limits
- Have a favorable economic or cultural impact on the city where “Residents appreciate, foster, and respect Albuquerque’s arts and culture”