City of Albuquerque: Urban Enhancement Trust Fund
The Urban Enhancement Trust Fund (UETF) awards funding to arts and cultural projects dedicated to enhancing the Albuquerque community. UETF supports organizations that are dedicated to enhancing Albuquerque’s cultural vitality in the area of visual art, music, theater, dance, history, or literature. UETF funds projects (not operating expenses) that meet the following guidelines:
- All projects must take place within the Albuquerque city limits
- All projects should have a favorable economic or cultural impact on the city where “residents appreciate, foster, and respect Albuquerque’s arts and culture”
Projects funded in the past include:
- Arts/cultural educational workshops at community centers, schools, senior centers, and other public venues
- Free performances, exhibits or cultural festivals
- Audio, video or electronic productions
- Oral histories, cultural research or plans
- Historical or literary publications or programs
Amount: A total of $300,000 is available with grants ranging up to $12,000. Grants are awarded on a two-year cycle.
Eligibility: Proposals must be submitted by a non-profit, tax-exempt organization, an arts organization, or an appropriate fiscal sponsor. Applicants may submit up to three separate applications for consideration for funding.
Note: Informational meetings will be held on April 27 and April 28, 2016.
This post was filed under: