Clif Bar Family Foundation: Small Grant ProgramDeadline: February 1, 2018
The Clif Bar Family Foundation’s mission is to support innovative small and mid-sized groups working to strengthen the food system and communities, enhance public health, and safeguard our environment and natural resources. The Foundation awards small grants for general organizational support as well as funding for specific projects that advance the Foundation’s priorities:
- Protect Earth’s beauty and bounty
- Create a robust, healthy food system
- Increase opportunities for outdoor activity
- Reduce environmental health hazards
- Build stronger communities
Amount: Grants average approximately $7,000 each.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. Giving is on a national basis.