Dental Trade Alliance Foundation: Oral Health GrantsDeadline: May 25, 2016
The vision of the Dental Trade Alliance (DTA) Foundation is to be a premier foundation in oral health care uniting the dental industry to create and attract innovative solutions, leverage and expand resources to fund unique and promising initiatives that achieve measurable impact and facilitate real change. The DTA Foundation funds innovative, sustainable, scalable projects designed to increase access to oral health care for those in need. Grants are evaluated on the following:
- Innovation, originality, and creativity
- Ability of program to attract additional funding following pilot completion or
- Sustainability of the program past the funding period
- Ability to use project as a model program for expansion in other geographic
- Project should be a pilot project, not an ongoing project
- Ability of program to address the core purpose of the DTA Foundation
- Potential impact on target audience or goal
Amount: Grants of up to $25,000 each will be funded.
Eligibility: Dental organizations, dental schools, universities, government and/or community based nonprofit groups for programs located in the United States and its territories.