Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service Trust
The DAV Charitable Service Trust supports programs assisting America’s sick and injured veterans and their families. The Trust typically supports programs that provide the following:
- Food, shelter, and other necessary items to homeless or at-risk veterans
- Mobility items or assistance specific to veterans with blindness or vision loss, hearing loss, or amputations
- Qualified therapeutic activities for veterans and/or their families
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation projects
- Other forms of assistance as needed
Priority is given to long-term service projects providing direct assistance to sick and injured veterans and their families.
Amount: Grants average $10,000-$20,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. Giving is on a national basis.
This post was filed under: