Disabled American Veterans Charitable Service TrustDeadline: January 20, 2018
The DAV Charitable Service Trust supports programs assisting America’s sick and injured veterans and their families. The Trust typically supports programs that provide the following:
- Food, shelter, and other necessary items to homeless or at-risk veterans
- Mobility items or assistance specific to veterans with blindness or vision loss, hearing loss, or amputations
- Qualified therapeutic activities for veterans and/or their families
- Physical and psychological rehabilitation projects
- Other forms of assistance as needed
Priority is given to long-term service projects providing direct assistance to sick and injured veterans and their families.
Amount: Grants average $10,000-$20,000.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations. Giving is on a national basis.