Express Scripts FoundationDeadline: May 31, 2019
Express Scripts recognizes that it can play an important role in enhancing the quality of life in the communities where it operates. Giving focuses on initiatives that:
- Enable access to health and medical services
- Educate underserved youth and supporting pharmacy education
- Provide services to U.S. military troops and their families
- Strengthen communities by aiding children and families in need
- Respond with disaster relief for devastated communities
Special consideration is given for the following types of organizations:
- Organizations that are known as thought leaders
- Organizations for which Express Scripts employees actively volunteer
- Organizations that encourage preventive care and provide health education
- Organizations that provide access to health care for children and families who are uninsured and underserved
- Organizations that support educational initiatives
- Educational programs that prepare students for careers in STEM
Amount: Not specified.
Eligibility: Tax-exempt, nonprofit organizations as described in sections 501(c)(3), 509(a)(1), or 509(a)(3), or 170(c)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code. Organizations are generally located in areas where Express Scripts has a facility.